Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cauliflower tortillas

The other day I discovered yet another wonderful way to prepare cauliflower, as a tortilla...duh seriously this made me want to do flips from sheer joy...I love making fajitas, tacos basically anything southwestern and I really have missed tortillas a little bit after having gone grain-free, truth be told.  So when I discovered how to make these little puppies I couldn't have been more ecstatic...Make sure to follow Joshua's directions thoroughly or they really wont turn out...I even think they taste much much better than any manufactured tortilla ever could...so here you have it...Enjoy   Cauliflower Tortillas


Sadly I don't even have a picture of these as I ate them far too fast...I should mention that this recipe yields enough for only about 1.5 persons...just FYI you might want to double up.


No comments:

Post a Comment